In order to comply with their responsibilities, the course-providing bodies of FH degree programmes are required to provide AQ Austria with specific information. Data concerning university applicants, students, staff as well as R&D are surveyed and evaluated on an annual basis. The legal basis authorising AQ Austria to collect these data is provided by the legislation listed below:
- Education Documentation Act (BidokG) as amended
- Education Documentation Regulation for Universities of Applied Sciences (Bildungsdokumentationsverordnung Fachhochschulen) as amended
- Regulation governing the provision of information on FH degree programmes (FH BIS Verordnung) as amended
- University of Applied Sciences Studies Act (FHStG) as amended
- Act on Quality Assurance in Higher Education (HS-QSG) as amended
For further information please refer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further statistic data on private universities, please contact the Federal Ministry for Science, Research and Economy (BMWFW) or Statistics Austria, respectively.
For statistic data on public universities, please contact the Federal Ministry for Science, Research and Economy (BMWFW) or Statistics Austria, respectively.